1. NOTICE PURSUANT TO A.R.S. SECTION 33-1705. Property or articles stored pursuant to a rental agreement may be sold or disposed of if any storage charges are overdue for more than thirty days.
2. RENT. All rent is due and payable on or before the 1st of the month. Rent will be considered paid when it is received. After the 1st of the month access is suspended until rent is paid.
3. PAYMENT. Please remit payment to: Rye Creek Storage, P.O. Box 3428, Payson, AZ 85547.
4. LATE CHARGE. If rent is not paid by close of business on the 4th day, a late fee of $10 plus tax will be assessed. At 35 days delinquent, a certified letter fee shall be assessed and public sale procedures will begin.
5. REFUNDS. There are absolutely no refunds.
6. RETURNED CHECKS. A $30 charge, plus tax, will be made on all returned checks and the balance due remaining on the Leased Space will be subject to late fees.
7. PAYMENT BY CHECK. Manager reserves the right to require payment in cash.
8. CHANGE OF ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION. Lessee must notify manager of any change of address or contact information.
9. PROTECTION OF STORED PROPERTY. Lessee is solely responsible for the protection of stored property, including pest control.
10. ABANDONED STORAGE SPACE. A storage space will be considered abandoned if on the rent due date the stored property has been removed and rent remains unpaid by the close of business on the due date.
11. REFUSAL. Manager reserves the right to refuse to rent a storage space or renew an agreement.
12. OBSTRUCTION OF COMMON AREAS The driveways and other common areas must not be obstructed or used for any purpose other than accessing the storage areas. No refuse or debris shall be left outside the storage space nor shall these areas be used for repairing, cleaning or otherwise working upon motor vehicles, equipment or apparatus of any kind.
13. PETS. No pets or living organisms shall be kept in the storage areas.
14. MAINTENANCE. Lessee will maintain the storage space in a clean and neat condition.
15. HOURS. Office and gate hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven (7) days a week except holidays.
16. FOR SALE SIGNS. No For Sale Signs shall be posted or visible.
17. HOLIDAYS. The office and storage facility are closed on the following days:
New Year’s Day Thanksgiving
Easter Sunday Day after Thanksgiving
Memorial Day Christmas Eve after 12 noon
4th of July Christmas Day
Labor Day New Year’s Eve after 12 noon
18. EMERGENCY. In case of emergency, call 928-474-6658 (on-site office), or 602-919-5754 (Owner cell phone).
Rye Creek Storage
16558 N AZ Highway 87
Payson, AZ 85541